Pin from Vereinigte Oberschlesische Hüttenwerke Andreashütte around 1940
Little information about this mill :
After 1922, the plant with 1,500 employees remained in the German part of Upper Silesia. With the renaming in Andreashütte in the year 1936 also with vehicle construction (lifting truck, truck and electric car trailer) started. After the beginning of the Second World War, armament production was again the focus (anti-aircraft guns, headlights and transport vehicles for aircraft engines and rocket V 1). Use lot of forced laborer . The factories, almost completely destroyed in the war, were rebuilt from 1946 onwards and the now Polish plant "Huta Andrzeja "